Residential - Conservation
Carrick House was an elegant early eighteenth century detached five-bay three-storey former miller's house, with classical proportions (c. 1820). Maintaining the special character of the historic setting of Carrick House whilst providing a viable and balanced development was a primary objective of this proposal. 16 new houses are provided with the protected structure converted to provide 3 apartments and the Mill River rejuvenated.
Carrick on Suir, Co. Tipperary